Crop Alerts & Farm Buzz
Category Archives: Crop Alerts & Farm Buzz
Garlic Harvest Extended & First Apples Ready! Pick Your Own Garlic, Eggplant, Flowers, Herbs, Last Raspberries, First Apples, First Peaches; Daily Donuts & Tart Cherry Slusheees.
– SUMMARY – U-pick garlic • U-pick raspberries • U-pick eggplant • U-pick herbs • U-pick flowers • U-pick apples • U-pick peaces (first few) • Open 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily rain or shine • Fresh donuts every day … Continue reading
U-Pick Garlic Harvest! Beautiful Crop Expected to Be Picked Clean Within A Week, Best Picking Is Now; Come Soon to Help Harvest Rain or Shine; Also Pick Raspberries & Herbs & Flowers; Fresh Donuts & Slushees; Sweet Cherry Sale While They Last.
– SUMMARY – U-pick garlic • U-pick raspberries • U-pick herbs • U-pick flowers • Sweet cherries only $6/quart while supplies last • Open daily 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM rain or shine • Fresh donuts EVERY DAY (except Monday) 11:00 … Continue reading
Raspbomania! Huge U-Pick Raspberry Crop Continues Seemingly Undminished; Pick Your Own Berries & Herbs & First Flowers Every Day Rain or Shizzle; Bumper Crop of Donuts & Slushees; Weekday Picking Is An Excellent Choice & Preferred By Discerning ‘Creekniks.
– SUMMARY – U-pick raspberries • U-pick herbs • U-pick first flowers • Open daily 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM rain or shine • Fresh donuts EVERY DAY (except Monday) 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM • Garlic scapes • Sweet cherries … Continue reading
Staggering Farm Country Secret Revealed – Weekday Pickers Score the Best Booty 9 Times Out of 11. Open 8:00 to 8:00 Every Day, Donuts Served 6 Days a Week! Please Come Pick Last Strawberries & First Raspberries ASAP.
– SUMMARY – Now open every day 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM rain or shine • Donuts now served EVERY DAY (except Monday) 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM • Picking on weekdays avoids barbaric weekend crowds and usually finds abundant & … Continue reading
Strawberry U-Pick Last Wave: Next 4 Days Could Be the Final Round of Substantial Picking! Come Picking Today and Friday to Beat the Weekend Berry Crowds; Donuts Now Served Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
– SUMMARY – Everyone welcome • Open every day now through October • Current hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM rain or shine • Pick your own strawberries or get prepicked quarts at the stand • Fresh garlic scapes • … Continue reading
Pick Strawberries Nowww! Open Every Day for Strawberry U-Picking, First Come, First Pick! First Donuts of the Year this Saturday and Sunday.
– SUMMARY – Everyone welcome • Open every day now through October • Current hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM rain or shine • Pick your own strawberries or get prepicked quarts at the stand • Lemon slushees • Basil … Continue reading
– SUMMARY – Farm is now open self-serve 7 days a week 9:00 to 5:00 • Pick the last Mutsu APPLES and cut your own SPROUTS • GOODIES at the stand = apples & cider jugs every day; cider slushees & … Continue reading
50% Off U-Pick Apples & Sprouts! Last Chance Orchard Cleanup Sale, Still Open Every Day 9:00 to 5:00; Will THIS Be the Final Fresh Apple Cider Donut of 2020?
– SUMMARY – Farm is open 7 days a week 9:00 to 5:00 rain or shine, but self-serve on weekdays • This could be the final weekend of farm activity • Pick your own Mutsu APPLES and cut your own SPROUTS … Continue reading
HAPPLE HALLOWEEN! Pick a Beautiful Mutsu Apple Crop & Cut Your Own Brussels Sprouts; Special Saturday Food Truck & Free Hot Cider for Anyone in Costume; Fresh Donuts Friday-Sunday.
– SUMMARY – Farm is open 7 days a week 8:00 to 7:00 rain or shine, but hours and staffing could be reduced after November 1 • Pick your own Mutsu APPLES • Cut your own SPROUTS • Eat fresh DONUTS … Continue reading
‘Tis The Time When Donuts Shine; Pick Your Own Heirloom Apples, Geek Out on Fruit History & Habits; Pick Prized Mutsu Apples; Cut Your Own Brussels Sprouts; Enjoy Old-Time Cider & Fresh Donuts.
SUMMARY Farm is open 7 days a week 8:00 to 7:00 rain or shine • Pick your own Mutsu, Golden Russet, Roxbury Russet, Ashmead’s Kernel apples • Cut your own Brussels sprouts • Eat fresh cider donuts Fri, Sat, and … Continue reading